Vendor Maintenance Officer
Job no: 541568
Work type: Full time
Location: South Australia
Peregrine’s growth journey is just beginning…
We are seeking an experienced, reliable, and professional Vendor Maintenance Officer to join our Finance Control team. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will maintain our vendor master data records in the ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics 365).
Who are we?
Peregrine is one of the largest private organisations in Australia with over 5000 staff. One of our most recognisable brands is OTR and we are changing the way our guests think about convenience retailing.
At OTR, we believe in making our customer's lives easier. We are on an amazing growth trajectory as we take our highly successful business model nationwide growing from our current base 170+ locations.
Today we serve over 1 million guests a month making their lives easier by meeting a broad range of their fuel, drinks, food and beverage needs through a portfolio of brands including EAT, C Coffee, Subway, Oporto, GYG and HappyWash.
Read more about us here:
What will you be responsible for?
- Accurate and timely processing of vendor master data additions and changes
- Maintain vendor bank records and payment terms with strict adherence to financial control procedures
- Maintain integrity of vendors across multiple entities via maintenance of ‘Party IDs’
- Ensure requests for additions and changes are appropriately authorised and consistent with internal policy and standards
- Assist with periodic reviews of vendor master data
- Answer enquiries regarding vendor master data and escalating issues to the Master Data Manager as required
- Archival and retrieval of documentation supporting requests to create or change vendor master data
What skills and experience will our ideal candidate have?
- Previous experience in an Accounts/Office Support role in a large fast paced organisation
- Highly detail orientated and process driven with a background in vendor data maintenance will be highly regarded
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work cross functionally
- Experience with a large ERP (preferably D365) system is advantageous
- Demonstrated a willingness to learn and an ability to prioritise, multitask and work autonomously
What’s in it for you?
Where do we start? What’s important to you? What about this for starters…
- A culture of care, reputation, equality and determination
- Work with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- Work in our renovated offices on the Parade, close to boutique shops and excellent cafés and restaurants
- Be part of the growth story of an exceptional business
- Build a career and drive your own future
- A competitive salary package
If you want to talk to us about becoming part of the team, click “apply now” and upload your current CV and Cover letter…. What are you waiting for?
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend