Job no: 541507
Work type: Full time
Location: Victoria, South Australia
Peregrine’s growth journey is just beginning…
We are seeking an experienced driver to join our team in the Largs North area on a full-time permanent basis. You will have the opportunity to develop skills within the fuel industry and be a part of a significant South Australian business.
Who are we?
Peregrine Operate a substantial fuels business trading under the Reliable Petroleum and Mogas Regional brands. Geographically we span across all South Australia, Western Victoria the Northern Territory and Western Australia. We have a diverse and well-balanced business that supplies both B2B and B2C segments across Retail, Agri-Business, Fishing, Transport and Mining.
We manage our in-house company-owned delivery fleet which is complemented by a contractor fleet working across the country. To complement our fuels business, we also supply a full range of packaged lubricants and refuelling products including tanks and dispensing equipment.
For more information about Peregrine please visit our website www.peregrine.com.au
What will you be responsible for?
- Deliver products to customers and operate in a professional and safe manner using TAKE 5 and training strategies.
- Deliver products to customers as directed by Scheduler.
- Drivers will be required to undertake bulk fuel deliveries to the OTR network throughout metropolitan and regional SA.
- Work a rotating roster which includes weekends (one weekend in three – day shift only) and night shifts.
What skills and experience will our ideal candidate have?
- At least one year of experience in the petroleum industry or similar Dangerous Goods industry
- Dangerous Goods License and Safe Load Pass
- Intermediate knowledge of the Australian Dangerous Goods Code
- Sound knowledge of Fatigue, Mass and Maintenance Policies and Procedures and have certificates in TLIF0005 Fatigue Management Strategies
- Heavy Combination (HC) license
What’s in it for you?
Where do we start? What’s important to you? What about this for starters…
- A culture of care, reputation, equality and determination
- Work with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- Be part of the growth story of an exceptional business
- Build a career and drive your own future
- A competitive salary package
If you want to talk to us about becoming part of the team, click “apply now” and upload your current CV and Cover letter…. What are you waiting for?
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend