Job no: 541506
Work type: Full time
Location: South Australia
Peregrine’s growth journey is just beginning…
We are seeking a Depot Administrator to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for the sales administration, order processing, and data entry for the depot. Reporting to the Business Manager you will process company information to maintain accurate business records.
Who are we?
Peregrine Operate a substantial fuels business trading under the Reliable Petroleum and Mogas Regional brands. Geographically we span across all South Australia, Western Victoria the Northern Territory and Western Australia. We have a diverse and well-balanced business that supplies both B2B and B2C segments across Retail, Agri-Business, Fishing, Transport and Mining.
We manage our in-house company-owned delivery fleet which is complemented by a contractor fleet working across the country. To complement our fuels business, we also supply a full range of packaged lubricants and refuelling products including tanks and dispensing equipment.
For more information about Peregrine please visit our website www.peregrine.com.au
What will you be responsible for?
- Take customer orders and respond to customer enquiries as needed, and maintain strong, positive relationships with customers in every interaction
- Administer accurate sales orders
- Ensure customers are invoiced accurately and on time
- Maintain accurate inventory records
- Maintain up-to-date customer records
- Prepare paperwork for Depot Manager sign off
- Maintain driver records
- Provide back up for the Depot Manager to ensure driver compliance with Driver Work Diaries
- Support the Business Manager in the efficient running of the depot
What skills and experience will our ideal candidate have?
- Previous office administration considered an advantage but not essential
- Working knowledge with Microsoft 365 suite (Word, Outlook, Excel etc)
- Well-developed communications skills, both written and verbal
- Initiative and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in a team environment and/or unsupervised
- Strong organisational skills
What’s in it for you?
Where do we start? What’s important to you? What about this for starters…
- A culture of care, reputation, equality and determination
- Work with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- Work in our (soon to be finished) renovated offices on the Parade, close to boutique shops and excellent cafés and restaurants
- Be part of the growth story of an exceptional business
- Build a career and drive your own future
- A competitive salary package
If you want to talk to us about becoming part of the team, click “apply now” and upload your current CV and Cover letter…. What are you waiting for?
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend