Finance Business Systems Specialist
Job no: 540370
Work type: Full time
Location: South Australia
FINANCE BUSINESS SYSTEMS SPECIALIST
Peregrine’s growth journey is just beginning…
The Finance Business Specialist will be instrumental in improving the functional integrations and relationships between the finance core of the ERP and other related systems.
Reporting to our Finance Business Systems Manager, you will support internal users and champion best practices use of our ERP system.
Who are we?
Peregrine is one of the largest private organisations in Australia with over 5000 staff. One of our most recognisable brands is OTR and we are changing the way our guests think about convenience retailing.
At OTR, we believe in making our customer's lives easier. We are on an amazing growth trajectory as we take our highly successful business model nationwide growing from our current base 160+ locations.
Today we serve over 1 million guests a month making their lives easier by meeting a broad range of their fuel, drinks, food and beverage needs through a portfolio of brands including EAT, C Coffee, Subway, Oporto, GYG and HappyWash.
Read more about us here:
What will you be responsible for?
- Assist with the implementation of a financial control framework in line with internal policy that utilises system functionality as much as possible
- Monitor existing controls and integrations to ensure they are up to date and effective
- Maintain system controls or raise requests with IT for required changes as required
- Assist with the review of system controls and workflows periodically to ensure the integrity of accuracy and control
- Assist with understanding and improving internal finance workflows
- Capture functional requirements and contribute to new enhancement, development or integration projects relating to our core finance systems
- Undertake testing activities to support proposed changes or projects and provide recommendations for sign-off
- Collaborate with IT to the extent that activities require IT clearance or support
What skills and experience will our ideal candidate have?
- Strong analysis/problem solving skills, able to listen and articulate back for feedback and solutions
- Sound Accounting knowledge coupled with previous experience in a large, fast paced organization
- Highly developed written communication and documentation skills.
- Able to build relationships and effectively promote urgency when resolving problems
- Strong presentation skills to present progress updates to Senior Management
- Experience in business/technical function or in a project management role
- Credible change agent with demonstrated ERP Skills
- Excellent decision-making abilities
- Solid understanding of business operations
What’s in it for you?
Where do we start? What’s important to you? What about this for starters…
- A culture of care, reputation, equality and determination
- Work with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- Work in our (soon to be finished) renovated offices on the Parade, close to boutique shops and excellent cafés and restaurants
- Be part of the growth story of an exceptional business
- Build a career and drive your own future
- A competitive salary package
If you want to talk to us about becoming part of the team, click “apply now” and upload your current CV and Cover letter…. What are you waiting for?
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend