Risk and Insurance Officer
Job no: 540349
Work type: Full time
Location: South Australia
Categories: Finance, Other
Are you a process driven Insurance Specialist with strong commercial acumen?
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, you will assist in the management of the Peregrine Group’s insurance policies, process insurance claims in accordance with industry best practice and assist with the overall management of the Insurance portfolio.
If this sounds like you, then let’s talk about joining our team!
Who are we?
Peregrine is one of the largest private organisations in Australia with over 5000 staff. We are changing the way our guests think about convenience retailing and want to speak to a passionate, dedicated HR leader about joining our amazing organisation!
Our excellence in retail operations is recognised at an international level with high profile brands such as On The Run (OTR), Hungry Jacks, Oporto and Krispy Kreme as well as a retail network of 150+ stores.
Read more about us here:
Key responsibilities include:
- Recording and entering updated information onto the insurance and risk platforms / registers.
- Monitoring information on the registers to ensure that it is up to date
- Following up (internal and external stakeholders) for outstanding information, the status of insurance claims, certificates of currency, and other documentation
- Distribute new claims notifications and updates to the team in order to ensure information shared is consistent and clear.
- Maintain and update underwriting information (COPE Data) on a consistent basis, ensuring all information is accurate on our databases.
- Ensuring all policies are kept up to data as changes in the business occur.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience in insurance claims management, business or related field.
- High level understanding of the principles of risk management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to deal with conflict and provide excellent customer service.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Highly developed problem solving skills and strong attention to detail.
What’s in it for you?
Where do we start? What’s important to you? What about this for starters…
- Work with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- Work in our newly renovated offices on the Parade at Norwood close to boutique cafes, restaurants and shops.
- A proud South Aussie company that is quickly growing nationally
- A great group of colleagues who love what they do! And finally:
- A competitive remuneration package
If you want to talk to us about becoming part of the team, click “apply now” and upload your current CV and Cover letter…. What are you waiting for?
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend