Social Media Manager
Do you wake up in the morning and immediately reach for your phone to check your social feeds?
Do you have a sixth sense for situations that will turn into memes and are ready to capitalise on them with your wit?
#Have #you #seen #way #too #many #people #and #brands #who #don’t #understand #how to #use #hashtags #and #are #committed #to #not #making #the #same #mistake
Are you passionate about connecting with customers, leading great conversations and providing the right solutions?
If that’s yes, we have an opportunity for you!
Who are we?
OTR is one of the largest private organisations in Australia with over 5000 staff. We are changing the way our guests think about convenience retailing and want to speak to passionate, dedicated Marketing Managers about joining our amazing organisation!
At OTR, we believe in making our customer's lives easier. We are on an amazing growth trajectory as we take our highly successful business model nationwide growing from our current base 160+ locations.
Today we serve 1 million guests a month making their lives easier by meeting a broad range of their fuel, drinks, food and beverage needs through a portfolio of brands including EAT, C Coffee, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Subway, Oporto, GYG and HappyWash.
Read more about us here:
OTR is looking for a full-time social media professional to hone, enhance and expand our company’s voice, to maximise our prospects of reaching customers.
In this newly created role, you’ll be managing the day-to-day delivery & optimisation of our social plans and strategy, in clever and engaging ways.
You will be both strategic AND hands-on, with the ability to work as part of a cross-functional team to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
In your new role, you will be responsible for managing the Social Media Coordinator and together anticipate the needs of the business to enhance our reputation and market position, which will in turn, support our exciting growth strategy.
What makes you a great candidate?
- You start every day with a smile. Each day is a fresh start
- You understand social media is ‘always on’
- You love the satisfaction of “getting it right”
- At least 5+ years of social media experience
- Ability to constantly adapt to the forever changing landscape that is social media
- Skilled in penning crisp, creative and clear copy that elicits emotion and action
- Demonstrated experience in strategic management of organic and paid Facebook/Instagram/YouTube/LinkedIn/TikTok/Snapchat campaigns
- Proven track record of increasing brand awareness and social presence
- Ability to clearly communicate the performance of your social strategy in practice
- Strong understanding of online consumer behaviour and digital market trends
- Strong network within Australian social media landscape, including bloggers, influencers, celebrities, and content creators
- A thirst for self-improvement & keeping on top of the latest in social and paid media
- Fail quick, learn fast mentality, with exceptional time-management skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Facebook Business Suite and Business Manager Overview.
- Tertiary qualification in Tertiary qualification in communications, marketing, public relations or related discipline and/or relevant experience in these areas.
- Exposure to PR.
What’s in it for you?
Where do we start? What’s important to you? What about this for starters…
- Work with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- Collaborate with iconic brands such as Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Guzman y Gomez, Hungry Jacks, Subway, Oporto and more!
- Work in our (soon to be finished) renovated offices on the Parade at Norwood, close to boutique shops and excellent cafés and restaurants
- A proud South Aussie company that is quickly growing nationally
- A great group of colleagues who love what they do! And finally:
- A competitive salary.
If you want to talk to us about becoming part of the team, click “apply now” and upload your current CV and Cover letter…. What are you waiting for?
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.