Post Office - Customer Service
Job no: 538274
Work type: Part time
Location: Regional SA
Categories: Retail Operations
OTR Littlehampton Post Office
OTR is South Australia’s largest private employer. Learn and develop across some of the world and South Australia’s largest brands including BP, Subway, Hungry Jacks, GYG, Oporto, Moe’s Dog and Shake, Krispy Kreme, EAT Bakery, Wok in a Box, GYG and HappyWash.
We are looking for customer service team members who are passionate, share our values and will make a lasting impression on our guests. We are seeking new team members with great customer service experience in the retail sector.
You will be the face of Littlehampton Post Office and responsible for offering outstanding customer service to our guests.
- Working casually across Monday to Friday
- Performing guest sales and service transactions
- Sorting of mail and parcel items
- Managing high value transactions accurately – which includes handling and processing cash, cheques, credit cards and EFTPOS
- Assisting guests with mail lodgements and associate costs
- Building rewarding relationships with guests by understanding their needs
- Assisting with administrative duties such as stocktaking and record maintenance
What we are seeking:
- Flexible individual who can work across a roster spanning Monday to Friday – mostly afternoons
- Able to work unsupervised / solo shifts
- Background in customer service and/or cash handling (preferred)
- Can lift to 20 kg of mail repeatedly and able to stand up for entire shift
What we offer
- On the job development, training and accreditation
- Flexible hours
- A location near you
- Management Opportunities if you are looking for a career
- OTR Staff Discounts
You really can get it all!
Please apply now
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend