Hungry Jacks Assistant Manager - Ceduna
Job no: 538213
Work type: Full time
Location: Regional SA
Assistant Manager Ceduna
Are you a switched-on retail or hospitality professional? Do you want to work in a fast paced, dynamic and rewarding environment?
We offer a competitive wage with excellent workplace conditions and an attractive incentive program.
Successful applicants will have experience in delivering and maintaining high customer service standards, the ability to lead and mentor your team to progression and success. Every new employee has the opportunity to complete a management training program to complement their existing retail/hospitality expertise and experience.
Your training will contribute to the growth and profitability of you and the business. You will be enabled to develop and monitor promotional activities, be responsible for staff development and management, store merchandising, stock management and control.
Would you like to:
- Lead a team where guests are placed at the center of the business?
- Work where people are empowered and encouraged to do their best?
- Work in an environment that has safe working conditions for all, where everyone can expect to be treated equally with dignity and respect?
- Have access to comprehensive internal and external training programs
Before applying, ask yourself:
- Are you an enthusiastic, motivated self-starter?
- Do guests matter to you?
- Are you prepared to deliver the best to our crew and guests?
- Do you want financial independence?
- Can you work a rotating roster which provides a mix of weekdays and weekends off?
Our employees are our most valuable assets.
You will be
- trained and upskilled for success
If this sounds like the exciting opportunity you have been looking for apply today!
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend