Job no: 537598
Work type: Full time
Location: South Australia
We are looking for a Stock Taker to join our Supply Chain team to promote accuracy and accountability of identified stock in OTR sites and ensure instore reports are actioned.
The position will require someone who can work effectively in pressure situations with sound knowledge of the retail business environment. They will report to the Stocktake Team Leader in both metro and regional areas and will demonstrate a high capacity for output while maintaining quality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Action ad-hocs as directed to confirm count or rectify possible count errors.
- Work with a team to scan each item in an assigned section using a hand-held electronic data collector device.
- Check Incoming transfer in goods inwards, and action into electronic ledger if stock has arrived.
- Check Outstanding Orders report, and action invoices into electronic ledger if stock has already been received.
- Non-scan and ticket issues to be addressed/missing barcodes – some of this may be fixed during or post stocktake.
- Undertake stock counting in our warehouses, in an assigned section for up to 1 month of the year and action any discrepancies.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Financially and numerically astute
- A valid driver's license
- Exceptional time management
- Committed and able to take ownership of issues
- High-level of attention to detail
- Proficient organisational skills, problem-solving
- Flexible and willing to adapt to change.
If you believe that you have the necessary attributes to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role. To apply please click on "apply" and submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend