Job no: 531330
Work type: Full time
Location: South Australia
Categories: Retail Operations
We are looking for a trailblazing Retail Leader to join our growth-focused organisation and oversee the development and growth of exceptional site teams that deliver first class customer service and meet the OTR promise.
In this key role, you will be responsible for your region driving and maximising sales performance in all sites and as a leader, you will be responsible for the operational excellence of the region. Your strong leadership skills will allow you to implement continuous improvement in stores and empower your team to develop their careers through mentoring and training.
We are a proudly South Australian family business, operating for over 30 years. Our story began in 1984, when Fred (Fathi) Shahin saw a local Woodville Park service station for sale with an adjoining home and immediately bought it. Each of Fred Shahin’s sons subsequently joined the business and to this day, the same family-based, ethical and sustainable values remain a hallmark of Peregrine and underpin every decision.
Peregrine Corporation is now the largest private company in South Australia with over 3500 employees and it continues to grow. Our excellence in retail operations is recognised at an international level, with high profile Company brands including On The Run convenience stores and Smokemart & GiftBox outlets.
For more information about Peregrine please visit our website www.peregrine.com.au
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering flawless execution of the organisations programs in sites and act as the primary point of contact for your region
- Work closely with the GM and other Regional Managers to create the strategic direction for your region, identifying opportunities for improvement and process efficiency
- Grow the business through the metrics of sales, standards, cost control, safety, and staff retention
- Assist in the recruiting, inducting and coaching of exceptional team members for each site
- Support Area and Store Managers in addressing any performance issues at their stores
- Analyse reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and address any actionable items immediately
The successful candidate will possess:
- A proven track record of success and promotion in a multi-site management role (preferably in the FMCG space)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with the ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts
- Well rounded knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience working with a Rostering system will be highly regarded
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and a desire to implement best practice processes in sites
What’s in it for you?
Working at our Norwood based head office, you will have the opportunity to join a fast paced, growth focused organisation and take the important next step in your career. This is your opportunity to join a large SA based organisation with a National footprint, you will be offered real career growth and a challenging, rewarding environment.
If you believe you fit this role please submit your CV and Cover Letter by clicking the 'apply now' button below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend