Job no: 531291
Work type: Fixed Contract
Location: South Australia
Categories: Information Services
Who are we?
Peregrine Corporation is one of the largest private organisations in Australia with over 4000 staff. We are changing the way our guests think about convenience retailing and want to speak to a trailblazing Data Engineers about joining our amazing organisation!
Our excellence in retail operations is recognised at an international level with high profile brands such as On The Run (OTR), Hungry Jacks, Subway and Krispy Kreme as well as a retail network of 150+ stores.
Read more about us here:
What is the opportunity?
An opportunity is available to play a part in lifting our information and data capabilities to the next level, through the design and implementation of data engineering solutions. You will use your skills in a variety of tools such as SQL Server, SSRS, Azure, MS BI and Python to be successful in this role.
This role is initially offered as a 12-month full time fixed term contract.
What are some of the responsibilities of the role?
- Understand and translate business requirements into solutions that meet business, technical and user requirements
- Partner with key stakeholders to design and implement solutions that allow the capture and utilization of existing data into useable formats
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement through reviewing and updating currently stored procedures
- Ensuring that all procedures for Information Systems and procedures are documented to the agreed standard.
How can you be successful in this role?
- This role is fast paced and requires multi-tasking in order to be effective. Excellent time management and stakeholder engagement experience is a must
- Advanced knowledge of SQL is essential.
- Experience with Azure and cloud tech data warehousing solutions (Azure SQL DB, ADF, Synapse)
- Advance knowledge and use of MS BI tech stack.
- Ideally you will have tertiary qualifications in IT or equivalent industry experience is essential
- A track record of success in delivering digital solutions to address business requirements in a complex, multi stakeholder environment
- You will have exceptional communication skills with the ability to liaise and consult key stakeholders while establishing strong relationships
What’s in it for you?
Working at our Norwood based head office, you will have the opportunity to join a fast paced, growth focused organisation and take the important next step in your career. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic SA based organisation with a National footprint, you will be offered real career growth and a challenging, rewarding environment.
If you believe you fit this role please submit your CV and Cover Letter by clicking the 'apply now' button below.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend