OTR Bordertown - Assistant Manager
Job no: 531139
Work type: Full time
Location: Regional SA
Who are we?
From it’s humble beginnings of one store in Woodville Park around 30 years ago, On the Run (OTR) is proud to be one of South Australia's largest employers, and as part of the Peregrine Corporation has a reputation for being one of the most innovative and dynamic convenience businesses in Australia. We create an environment where passion, commitment and trust are recognised and rewarded.
Who are we seeking?
We are looking for experienced and customer-focused Leaders who possess extensive retail management knowledge, a passion for driving sales and who are looking to further enhance their careers in a supportive and successful environment.
You will assist the Store Manager to effectively manage a dynamic team across a fuel and convenience site to achieve and maintain high operational standards, ensuring a consistent positive shopping experience for our customers. You will utilise your demonstrated leadership experience and, working across a Full-Time 7-day rotating roster, your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership to your OTR Convenience site team, guiding them to success
- Ensure high standards of service and site presentation is consistently maintained
- Drive a sales and customer-focused culture to meet and exceed KPI's, ensuring ongoing business enhancement and growth
- Provide consistent and effective training to your team
- Communicate effectively and professionally with a diverse range of customers, suppliers and internal company representatives
You must have
- Leadership experience in a retail/hospitality capacity
- A passion to drive your own career, and others around you, forward
- Well-developed and professional communication skills
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service and training to others
- Proven ability to multi-task and operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with POS and MS Office
- Physical capacity to undertake heavy lifting and be on your feet for long periods of time
- Qualifications in Retail/Front Line Management or above highly desirable
If you're looking for a challenge, career progression opportunities and are keen to work with an organisation with over 30 successful years in Retail and who has a strong strategic plan for the future, you really can get it all with OTR. Apply Now!
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend