Area Manager OTR
Job no: 530631
Work type: Full time
Location: Corporate Office
Categories: Retail Operations
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Area Manager to join our dedicated OTR Operations team, to deliver on customer service excellence and sales growth. Working directly with the Regional and General Manager and the wider multi-site local management team, you will contribute to the overall success of multiple sites in this dynamic role which has been created due to substantial growth within the OTR business.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced role which requires an instinctive retailer who has experience building first class teams, within a speciality based retail environment.
We are a proudly South Australian family business, operating for over 30 years. Our story began in 1984, when Fred (Fathi) Shahin saw a local Woodville Park service station for sale with an adjoining home and immediately bought it. Each of Fred Shahin’s sons subsequently joined the business and to this day, the same family-based, ethical and sustainable values remain a hallmark of Peregrine and underpin every decision.
Peregrine Corporation is now the largest private company in South Australia with over 3500 employees and it continues to grow. Our excellence in retail operations is recognised at an international level, with high profile Company brands including On The Run convenience stores and Smokemart & GiftBox outlets.
For more information about Peregrine please visit our website www.peregrine.com.au
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and mentor OTR Site Managers to recruit, train and retain an exceptionally successful team culture amongst Team Members;
- Assist in the implementation of store business plans and ensure high visual merchandising standards are upheld;
- Maintain and exceed KPI targets to ensure the customer service experience for our Guests is incomparable;
- Conduct performance analysis of KPI's and take action to grow sales and improve store performance;
- Prevent stock or cash losses through investigation and training of site based employees;
- Respond immediately to safety or security concerns raised at OTR sites in your area;
- Protect and grow our brand as an ambassador across regional communities.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience as a multi-site Area Manager in retail with a track record of great performance;
- Recruitment and performance management experience;
- Sound time management and organisational skills;
- Outstanding people engagement skills and leadership;
- Sound financial acumen and the ability to read and interpret P&L reports;
- Full Driver's Licence;
- National Police Clearance;
- Tertiary or Certificate's qualifications in a relevant field will be highly regarded.
What's in it for you?
You'll have an opportunity to play an important role in a successful and growing organisation and work with a team of talented colleagues. Working in a large SA based organisation with a National footprint, you will be offered real career growth and a challenging, rewarding environment. This position includes a tool of trade vehicle, mobile phone, laptop and access to generous employee benefits.
If you are passionate about customer experience and driving sales growth across multiple sites, please submit your CV by clicking the 'apply now' button below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend