Job no: 530622
Work type: Fixed Contract
Location: South Australia
Categories: Human Resources
Are you a passionate, conscientious and driven Administration professional? If so, then we may have the perfect role for you. The Traineeship Administrator supports all activities associated with managing a compliant Traineeship Scheme – allowing OTR to offer new recruits the opportunity to achieve formal qualifications while working at our stores.
We are a proudly South Australian family business, operating for over 30 years. Our story began in 1984, when Fred (Fathi) Shahin saw a local Woodville Park service station for sale with an adjoining home and immediately bought it. Each of Fred Shahin’s sons subsequently joined the business and to this day, the same family-based, ethical and sustainable values remain a hallmark of Peregrine and underpin every decision.
Peregrine Corporation is now the largest private company in South Australia with over 3500 employees and it continues to grow. Our excellence in retail operations is recognised at an international level, with high profile Company brands including On The Run convenience stores and Smokemart & GiftBox outlets.
For more information about Peregrine please visit our website www.peregrine.com.au
Key responsibilities include:
- Respond to employee queries regarding the Traineeship Scheme, escalating any issues encountered
- Ensure all HR activities meet statutory obligations and are compliant with Peregrine Corporation's Policies and Procedures.
- Liaise with external stakeholders professionally regarding the Traineeship Scheme when required
- Assist to ensure appropriate records are kept and training database information is current and kept up to date.
- Communicate scheduled Traineeship visits are communicated to the relevant site and Site Manager
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with high attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency.
- Outstanding priority setting and time management skills.
- Knowledge and advanced proficiency in Microsoft suite of programs including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong networker (able to build internal/external relationships and represent the company as required).
- Strong awareness of risk and ability to manage risks rigorously.
- Commitment to ongoing personal development and a willingness to update current qualifications.
- Knowledge and previous experience of the retail industry would be highly-regarded as would knowledge of traineeship programs.
What’s in it for you?
Working at our Norwood based head office, you will have the opportunity to join a fast paced, growth focused organisation and take the important next step in your career. This is your opportunity to join a large SA based organisation with a National footprint, you will be offered real career growth and a challenging, rewarding environment.
If you believe you fit this role please submit your CV and Cover Letter by clicking the 'apply now' button below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend