Hungry Jacks District Manager
Job no: 529979
Work type: Full time
Location: South Australia
Categories: Retail Operations
OTR is one of the largest private organisations in Australia with over 3500 staff. We are changing the way our customers think about convenience retailing and want to speak to pro-active, passionate retailers, about joining our amazing organisation!
Our excellence in retail operations is recognised at an international level with high profile brands such as Hungry Jack’s, Subway and Krispy Kreme as well as a retail network of 140+ stores.
Read more about us here:
Hungry Jack’s is about to commence a strong growth phase and we are looking for a natural retail leader to join our passionate team and contribute to our success!
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will lead, coach, and support the Restaurant Managers and their teams in your allocated area to ensure they meet and exceed Hungry Jack's standards of service, operations and quality.
There is also a strong focus on developing strategies to increase sales and profitability.
This role will suit an individual with a QSR multi-site management background and an exceptional track record of strong leadership and promoting a culture of continuous improvement. You will be passionate about developing our people's capability through mentoring and talent development initiatives.
Our preferred candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in a similar role managing in a multi-site environment in QSR, hospitality or Food and Beverage or extensive Restaurant Management with Hungry Jacks
- A minimum of 2 years restaurant management experience with a tack record of delivering on KPI’s
- Proven track record in increasing sales and profit in business units
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including exceptional influencing, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong mentoring, coaching experience to a team with diverse levels of expertise.
- High-level people management, stakeholder relationship management and conflict resolution skills.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact on operational initiatives.
- Ability to understand, analyse, interpret and explain financial performance
- A valid Australian driver's licence
- Willingness to travel intrastate and/or interstate as required
- A current valid National Police Clearance
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary package.
- A high level of autonomy and responsibility.
- Full onboarding and training.
- Company vehicle, Mobile, Laptop.
- Career development opportunities.
If you believe you fit this role, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by clicking the 'apply now' button below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend