Job no: 529885
Work type: Full time
Location: Corporate Office
Working in a small team of talented colleagues, we are seeking an Inventory Controller to support the roll out of our new exciting supply chain solution. The Inventory Controller will maintain and replenish inventory levels at OTR sites and OTR Central Warehouse, to ensure OTR delivers on their brand promise to ‘Never Run Out’. The inventory controller will have sound understanding in interpreting and analysing keys sales drivers such as promotional planning, forecast targets, seasonal factors and any other relevant drivers.
Who are we?
OTR is one of the largest private organisations in Australia with over 3500 staff. We are changing the way our customers think about convenience retailing and want to speak to pro-active Corporate Finance professionals, about joining our amazing organisation!
Our excellence in retail operations is recognised at an international level with high profile brands such as Hungry Jacks, Subway and Krispy Kreme as well as a retail network of 140+ stores.
Read more about us here:
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving internal auto replenishment tools
- Monitor goods inwards process at store level
- Monitor goods inwards process with at the central warehouse
- Liaise directly with 3PL logistics and store operations teams
- Maintain and manage inventory levels for locally supplied and imported products
- Generate stock on hand reports and report on suppliers’ delivery performance against specified KPIs
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to understand promotional activities and forecasted sales
- Coordinate regular stock verifications at OTR Central Warehouse via stock takes and cycle counts
The successful candidate will possess:
- A sound knowledge of stock management. This role is suited to someone with experience as an Inventory Controller and advantageous if you have gained this experience in relation to FMCG.
- Excellent understanding of stock movements and sales analysis
- Excellent numeracy, accuracy and excel skills
- Sound report writing skills with attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to work well within the team and use leadership skills where necessary
- Use planning and organisational skills to execute tasks and identify priorities
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field would be advantageous
What’s in it for you?
Working at our Norwood based head office, you will have the opportunity to join a fast paced, growth focused organisation and take the important next step in your career. This is your opportunity to join a large SA based organisation with a National footprint, you will be offered real career growth and a challenging, rewarding environment.
If you believe you fit this role please submit your CV and Cover Letter by clicking the 'apply now' button below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend