BI Reporting Analyst
Job no: 529449
Work type: Fixed Contract
Location: South Australia
Categories: Human Resources
Who are we?
Peregrine Corporation is one of the largest private organisations in Australia with over 4000 staff. We are changing the way our guests think about convenience retailing and want to speak to a trailblazing BI specialist about joining our amazing organisation!
Our excellence in retail operations is recognised at an international level with high profile brands such as On The Run (OTR), Hungry Jacks, Subway and Krispy Kreme as well as a retail network of 150+ stores.
Read more about us here:
What is the opportunity?
A new opportunity is available to play a part in lifting our reporting and data visualization capabilities to the next level, through the design and implementation of effective tools that meet business needs. Your experience with Power BI and advanced capability in Microsoft SQL and cloud-based data storage solutions will help you to succeed in the role.
What are some of the responsibilities of the role?
- Establish and maintain best practice visualization processes and frameworks that support our Analytics vision and strategy
- Design, develop and integrate BI solutions using agile mythologies
- Undertake, lead and participate in BI projects to continuously improve core reporting and data Analytics services
- Facilitate workshops aimed at unlocking insights and promoting BI capability enablement.
How can you be successful in this role?
- This role is fast-paced and requires multi-tasking in order to be effective. Excellent time management and stakeholder engagement experience is a must
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, DAX syntax is essential.
- Demonstrable experience and capability with Microsoft Power BI
- Ideally, you will have tertiary qualifications in Computer Science of Information Systems
- A track record of success in integrating Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS) would be ideal
- You will have exceptional communication skills with the ability to liaise and consult key stakeholders while establishing strong relationships
What’s in it for you?
Working at our Norwood based head office, you will have the opportunity to join a fast paced, growth focused organisation and take the important next step in your career. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic SA based organisation with a National footprint, you will be offered real career growth and a challenging, rewarding environment.
If you believe you fit this role please submit your CV and Cover Letter by clicking the 'apply now' button below.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend