Krispy Kreme Production Assistant Manager
Job no: 529163
Work type: Full time
Location: South Australia
Categories: Retail Operations
Production Assistant Manager
Krispy Kreme is in the business of happiness.
As one of our Krispy Kreme leaders, you will play an integral part in helping use grow as we expand our business and deliver the worlds best doughnuts to more people more often.
With us, you can take pride in the part you play in bringing our vision to life as part of our loyal, inclusive family.
As a Production Assistant Manager in our main factory you will be hands on and responsible for;
- Leading a team of hard-working team players
- Making delicious doughnuts from raw ingredients
- Taking pride in each doughnut and monitoring product quality
- Keeping the production area clean and tidy
- Delivering the highest quality production to our customers.
- Ensuring production performance expectations and targets are met
- Washing up trays and equipment as needed.
What you can bring to the team:
- Manage the team with an expectation of coaching, developing, and recognition systems to meet performance goals.
- Manage daily production and small production teams
- Identify and resolve and Food Safety and Quality issues, any hazards and risks.
- Help with creating strategies to reduce staff turnover and help control labour cost.
- Implement processes to help maintain and improve production costs and efficiencies
- Participate in ensuring NPD projects run smoothly through production
- Co-ordinate audit programs with external parties
- Passionate about driving continuous improvement initiatives through implementing strategies
- Ability to analyse data, understanding production and team performance to improve efficiencies
- Adaptable to change and comfortable working in a dynamic, fast environment that would require hands on problem solving techniques.
- Experience in a Food Production or Manufacturing Environment.
- Strong leadership qualities with excellent communication skills
- A relevant educational qualification would be highly regarded
- Possess a flexible, can do attitude and willingness to learn
- Experienced in working with HACCP, GMP and LEAN manufacturing
Your will work at our Krispy Kreme Factory Store on Port Road at West Croydon and will need to be available to work Tuesday to Saturday afternoon in this full-time position.
Every day at Krispy Kreme is filled with little moments that have big possibilities.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend