Oporto Reynella Assistant Manager - Part Time
Job no: 528744
Work type: Part time
Location: South Australia
Categories: Management, Hospitality
Assistant Manager - Leadership experience required
This is your opportunity to join Oporto’s family of adventurers for your first taste of real responsibility.
you’ll need to be passionate, especially about reaching targets, increasing sales, and making sure your team gives exceptional service to every customer.
We’ll also be looking for:
- Demonstrated sales results
- QSR or Hospitality or experience
- Desire to develop yourself and others
- Ability to motivate teams to success
- Confidence to execute business operational requirements
- Understanding of the importance of meeting targets and driving business growth
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Cash management
- Drive sales and maximise profits
- Lead up to 15 people per shift
- Drive great customer service
- Deliver food of exceptional quality and in line with strict food safety guidelines
- Motivate your team to achieve key shift targets
As well as a competitive salary and incentives, you’ll be supported constantly and offered genuine opportunities that’ll help you develop, learn and grow. Whether you’re looking for a job or a career, as long as you’ve got fire in your belly, you’ll fit right in with us.
Bring your sense of adventure to a place where no two days are the same and join the team that makes life spicy by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend