Executive Assistant to the CEO - OTR
Job no: 528711
Work type: Full time
Location: South Australia
In this newly created role, you will gain exposure to a wide range of business projects and strategic planning that would rarely be available in other graduate positions. While providing excellent administrative support to our Senior Leadership group, you will also be conducting external research on key business interests and participating in projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain broad exposure to all key business units within the organisation and springboard your corporate career right here in South Australia!
Who are we?
OTR is one of the largest private organisations in Australia with over 3500 staff. We are changing the way our customers think about convenience retailing and want to speak to pro-active graduates, about joining our amazing organisation!
Our excellence in retail operations is recognised at an international level with high profile brands such as Hungry Jacks, Subway and Krispy Kreme as well as a retail network of 140+ stores.
Read more about us here:
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the CEO and Executive Team with administrative tasks to ensure project and reporting deadlines are met
- Undertake research projects on behalf of the Executive Team and report back findings
- Coordinating, collating and reviewing all submissions to the CEO and closing out any resulting actionable tasks
- Coordinating all meetings and participate and minute all activities of the Senior Leadership group
- Support the Executive Team where needed in an ongoing capacity
The successful candidate will possess:
- A tertiary qualification in a Business/Commerce discipline with excellent GPA
- An innate passion for learning and development coupled with an inquisitive nature
- A conscientious disposition with first-rate time management and organisational skills
- The ability to ensure the little things are done well and efficiently
- The capability to cultivate stakeholder relationships and gain buy-in for activities
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of programs
What’s in it for you?
Working at our Norwood based head office, you will have the opportunity to join a fast paced, growth focused organisation and take the important next step in your career. This is your opportunity to join a large SA based organisation with a National footprint, you will be offered real career growth and a challenging, rewarding environment.
If you believe you fit this role, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by clicking the 'apply now' button below.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend