Guzman Y Gomez (GYG) Area Manager
Job no: 526498
Work type: Full time
Location: South Australia
Categories: Retail Operations
The GYG stores in SA are currently managed by The Peregrine Corporation. Peregrine Corporation is a proudly South Australian family business, operating for over 30 years. Peregrine Corporation is now the largest private company in South Australia with over 3500 employee’s and it continues to grow.
GYG in SA is at the beginning of a growth phase. We currently have 4 restaurant locations and we have plans to expand over the next couple of years.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will lead, coach, and support the Restaurant Managers and their teams in your allocated area to ensure they meet and exceed GYG's standards of service, operations and quality.
There is also a strong focus in developing strategies to increase sales and profitability.
This role will suit an individual with a QSR multi-site management background who is passionate about leadership, continuous improvement and is motivated to promote GYG's values and energy.
Our preferred candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in a similar role managing in a multi-site environment in QSR, hospitality or Food and Beverage or extensive Restaurant Management with GYG
- Proven track record in increasing sales and profit in business units
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including exceptional influencing, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong mentoring, coaching experience to a team with diverse levels of expertise.
- High level people management, stakeholder relationship management and conflict resolution skills.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact on operational initiatives.
- Ability to understand, analyse, interpret and explain financial performance
- A valid Australian driver's licence
- Willingness to travel intrastate and/or interstate as required
- A current valid National Police Clearance
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary package including performance-based bonuses.
- A high level of autonomy and responsibility.
- Full onboarding and training.
- Company vehicle, Mobile, Laptop.
- Career development opportunities.
If you believe you fit this role, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by clicking the 'apply now' button below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend