Job no: 526275
Work type: Full time
Location: South Australia
Categories: Human Resources
We are seeking an experienced Recruiter to join the OTR (On the Run) Recruitment team. You will join a small team of passionate recruiters in a high performance environment. if you have the passion and determination to deliver excellent results, we want to hear from you! With highly proficient talent search skills, organisational and communications skills you will thrive in this role. You will be based at our Head Office in Norwood however you will be required to work across a diverse range of convenience chains, as required.
We are a proudly South Australian family business, operating for over 30 years. Our story began in 1984, when Fred (Fathi) Shahin saw a local Woodville Park service station for sale with an adjoining home and immediately bought it. Each of Fred Shahin’s sons subsequently joined the business and to this day, the same family-based, ethical and sustainable values remain a hallmark of Peregrine and underpin every decision.
Peregrine Corporation is now the largest private company in South Australia with over 3500 employees and it continues to grow. Our excellence in retail operations is recognised at an international level, with high profile Company brands including On The Run convenience stores and Smokemart & Giftbox outlets.
For more information about Peregrine please visit our website www.peregrine.com.au
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the volume recruitment process for our retail convenience network
- Screening CVs and conducting face to face and group interviews when required
- Assist and provide input to effective recruitment strategies.
- Acting as a Business Partner to the OTR Area Managers to provide solutions and advice to drive positive recruitment outcomes for the business in a proactive manner
- Ensuring stores have the right mix of well-trained team members at each site – working together as a high performing team
- Select candidates using the most effective selection methodology which supports strategic business objectives
- Identify bottlenecks and shortcomings in the recruitment process and programs, provide suggestions for improvement and feed back to the team.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a high-volume recruitment role
- The ability to manage complex stakeholder relationships in a fast-paced retail business
- Excellent administration skills with a keen eye for detail
- Experience performing behavioral and technical interviews
- The ability to handle competing priorities and manage your time effectively to deliver the best result to the business
- Willingness and ability to travel and work regionally as required
What’s in it for you?
Working at our Norwood based head office, you will have the opportunity to join a fast paced, growth focused organisation and take the important next step in your career. This is your opportunity to join a large SA based organisation with a National footprint, you will be offered real career growth and a challenging, rewarding environment.
If you believe you fit this role please submit your CV and Cover Letter by clicking the 'apply now' button below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend