GYG Glandore - Shift Leaders & Head Cook
Job no: gyg new store
Work type: Part time
Location: South Australia
Categories: Management, Retail Operations
GYG Glandore New store - Shift Leaders & Head Cook
Key Selling Points:
- Love Mexican food and the vibrant Latin culture?
- Passionate about food and customer service?
- Join the GYG family and work with an enthusiastic and committed team!
A fun and rewarding opportunity for an experienced hospitality professional with leadership experience.
GYG Mission Statement
GYG will dominate fast casual Mexican dining by always delivering remarkable food and service experiences.
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, Shift Leaders & Head Cooks are responsible for the efficient and effective management of employees and restaurant operations during specific trading periods. Shift leaders are to maintain a complete knowledge of GYG menu items, ingredient and procedures at all times in order to proactively and promptly deliver the highest level of customer experience.
To be successful in this role, you should have/be:
- Completed (or willingness to undertake) Food Safety Supervisor course
- Completed (or willingness to undertake) Responsible Service of Alcohol course
- Proven experience in a supervisory/management role in the restaurant/hospitality industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Understanding of written operational and financial reports
- Good people management and conflict resolution skills
- Personable and approachable disposition
- Strong computer/IT acumen
If that describes you, please click the 'apply' button below and attach your cover letter and resume.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend