Oporto Store Manager - Pulteney St
Job no: Oporto SMP
Work type: Full time
Location: South Australia
Oporto Manager Pulteney St - Fulltime Contract
This is your opportunity to join Oporto’s family of adventurers for your first taste of real responsibility.
you’ll need to be passionate, especially about reaching targets, increasing sales, and making sure your team gives exceptional service to every customer.
As a manager, you’ll need to be passionate too, especially about reaching targets, increasing sales, and making sure your team gives exceptional service to every customer.
We’ll also be looking for:
- Experience in hospitality, retail or QSR environment
- Experience in a management/supervisor role
- A head for figures, experience managing budgets and targets, and other financial aspects
- A high level of food safety awareness
- Exceptional interpersonal and people management skills
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Cash management
- Ensuring effective day-to-day management of the store whilst achieving targets
- Financial management, including inventory management and increasing sales
- Assisting to drive cultural change
- Providing exceptional customer service
As well as a competitive salary and incentives, you’ll be supported constantly and offered genuine opportunities that’ll help you learn and grow. Whether you’re looking for a job or a career, as long as you’ve got fire in your belly, you’ll fit right in with us.
Bring your sense of adventure to a place where no two days are the same and join the team that makes life spicy. Please click on the 'APPLY' button now.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend