Job no: 524597
Work type: Full time
Location: South Australia
The SIP team is responsible for conducting store audits on a monthly cycle to ensure we are operating in compliance with operational standards. This is a state wide role so will include travel to country locations and you be required to work after hours which may include weekends.
To be considered for this role you must;
- Have outstanding attention to detail and a disciplined approach to your work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong consultation and coaching skills with the ability to deliver objective feedback and foster a professional relationship with store teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Have experience in Retail and Food operations, or production and a sound knowledge of Food Safety and Work Health Safety
- Police clearance and an unrestricted driver’s license with an excellent driving record.
- Be available to work on a rotating 7 day roster including evenings
This great opportunity includes an excellent salary package, including a company car and comprehensive training.
What’s in it for you?
Working at our Norwood based head office, you will have the opportunity to join a fast paced, growth focused organisation and take the important next step in your career. This is your opportunity to kick start a corporate career with Peregrine!
If you believe you fit this role please submit your CV and Cover Letter by clicking the 'apply now' button below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend