Manager in Training: OTR Bordertown
Job no: ASM Bordertown
Work type: Full time
Location: Regional SA
Who are we?
From it's humble beginnings of one store in Woodville Park around 30 years ago, On the Run (OTR) is proud to be one of South Australia's largest employers, and as part of the Peregrine Corporation has a reputation for being one of the most innovative and dynamic convenience businesses in Australia.
Who are we seeking?
We are looking for confident, retail-savvy and customer-focused individuals who are seeking a fresh challenge and the opportunity to progress their career in a fast-paced yet rewarding environment where passion, commitment and trust is recognised and rewarded.
We have several exciting career opportunities in our new Bordertown store. As a Manager in Training (2IC) you will be employed on a Permanent FT basis, with your shifts being allocated across a 7-day rotating roster. You will:
- Provide leadership to your team
- Support your Store Manager in ensuring high standards of service and presentation is consistently maintained
- Drive a sales and customer-focused culture
- Provide consistent and effective training to your team
- Complete site compliance auditing including safety, invoicing and daily balancing/reconciliation
- Follow a detailed Management Development Pathway directing your career towards becoming a Store Manager
Ideally, you will have:
- Previous experience in retail/hospitality management
- A passion to drive your own career forward
- Well-developed communication skills
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Proven ability to multi-task and operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with POS and MS Office
- Qualifications in Retail or Front Line Management highly desirable
If you're looking for a challenge, career progression and are keen to work with an organisation with over 30 successful years in Retail and who has a strong strategic plan for the future, you really can get it all with OTR. Apply Now!
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend