Oporto Training and Development Manager
Job no: 521222
Work type: Full time
Location: South Australia
Categories: Management, Retail Operations
Oporto Training & Development Manager - Fulltime
This is your opportunity to join the Oporto family of adventurers.
You will need to be passionate, especially about training and developing our people.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identify training gaps, creating (if needed) and delivering training as required.
- Assessing and maintaining performance standards.
- Deliver one on one / shoulder to shoulder training and understand the benefits of this learning style.
- Provide training within the Franchise Operating procedure guidelines.
- Reporting and achieving KPI's.
- Work rotating shifts as needed to reflect the 24/7 nature of the stores.
Our preferred candidate will have:
- Experience in working in a large QSR as a trainer or at a Store Manager level.
- Train the Trainer qualifications as a minimum.
- A strong background in training delivery and stakeholder engagement.
- Exceptional interpersonal and people management skills.
- Exceptional personal presentation, a track record of positive attendance & high energy levels.
- A current drivers licence and own vehicle.
What can we offer you?
- Full onboarding & training program.
- Supportive Management & team structure.
- Career development opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
Bring your sense of adventure to a place where no two days are the same and join the team that makes life spicy.
For all confidential enquiries please contact Stuart Hearn on 08 8200 5291
Alternatively please click on the 'APPLY' button now.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend