Store Manager: On The Run Portland
Job no: SM Portland
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne, Regional SA, Regional VIC
Categories: Management, Retail Operations, Supply, Hospitality
Store Manager OTR Portland
Peregrine Corporation is a group of private companies and associated entities fully owned by the Shahin family with over 4500 employees and we are continuing to grow.
OTR is a leading retailer with over 140 Petrol & Convenience stores across South Australia and Regional Victoria.
For more information about Peregrine please visit our website www.peregrine.com.au
We are looking for an ambitious, versatile and passionate Store Manager ready to manage and lead. You will be passionate about customer experience, with great communication and leadership skills who is ready to be accountable whilst building a strong, quality team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Retail as a Store Manager. You will need to adapt well to your surroundings and thrive on customer engagement and satisfaction.
You will have the ability to manage and multi-task in this busy role. We are looking for an applicant that will set and exceed targets.
Key Responsibilities include:
- The day to day operational matters in running and presenting the store in an outstanding manner
- Strong customer service focus
- Compliance and safety management
- Building & Maintaining a team with a positive performance based culture within the store
- Manage and ensure the store meets & exceeds company standards
- Maintaining a safe & clean environment for staff and customers
What’s in it for you:
- Join a fast paced, growth focused organisation
- Career growth prospect in a rewarding environment
- Access to first class training and support
- The ability to train and learn the role based in Adelaide prior to store opening.
The successful applicant will also have
- A passion for leading and coaching others
- Proven ability to manage and lead within a fast paced environment
- A happy, friendly and energetic personality
- A desire to deliver high quality customer service to all of our guests
If you believe you fit the criteria for the role, we would love to hear from you.
For confidential enquiries please contact Stuart Hearn on 08 8200 5291
Alternatively, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by clicking the 'apply now' button below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend