OTR Customer Service - Midnight to Dawn Operators
Job no: 498546
Work type: Part time
Location: South Australia
Categories: Retail Operations
Reliable Midnight to Dawn Console Operators required!
The role of an OTR Overnight Team Member is to ensure the smooth operation of our “Convenience” retail business including set up for the busy day ahead
Job Responsibilities include the ability to:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Process cash, credit/debit card, third party cards transactions along with POS opening and end of shift procedures.
- Complete general cleaning duties as well as additional cleaning duties as set out in the company procedure manual.
- Ability to handle and resolve challenging situations
- Ensure FIFO of stock by checking codes, rotating and removing out-of-date products.
- Be flexible and adaptable to changes
What are we looking for?
- Someone who wants a career – a self motivated Team Member who understands the value of outstanding customer service and is happy to deliver it. A team member who wants to work in a fast-paced retail environment and is looking for a long-term career.
What can we offer you?
- Opportunity to advance through a career progression pathway
- Job security in a stable environment
- Full time and casual / part time options available
- Attractive team member discounts
- Both on and off the job training
- Recognition and Rewards
You really can get it all!
Please apply now
On The Run is Peregrine Corporation's brand of convenience sites. Other retail brands found on site include: Subway, HappyWash, C Coffee, BP Fuel, Hungry Jacks, Krispy Kreme, Moe’s, Oporto, Smokemart, Hot Chooks, Chill, Brumby’s, Eat, and Wok in a Box.
To learn more about us please visit www.ontherun.com.au
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend